Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Substitute and SPELLING TEST

Unfortunately I have had a death in the family. I am already going to be up in Ogden, (my hometown) on Thursday for a conference and will continue to stay there throughout the weekend due to these circumstances. I am really disappointed that I am going to miss two days of school and the Valentine's Day party, however, I need to be with my family and friends at this time. I hope that you all understand and will be patient with me. Also because of the crazy week, we will NOT be having a spelling test. I usually would have the students make it up, however, next week is a short week, so I have decided to skip it. I made the students a deal and told them that if they handed in their homework on time, then they would get to skip the spelling test. NEW HOMEWORK WILL STILL COME HOME ON FRIDAY!! (if the substitute hands it out) Thank you for all of your help and support. If you have any questions, feel free to call me or email me. (mmcmickell@washk12.org) I will check my email while I am gone. Thanks again!!

No comments: